You want to establish an investment fund?
Let us help you along the way
ONE Funds AG helps you with the realisation of your investment fund plans from day ONE. We find out your challenges and requirements. We determine the best way to reach your goals. We discuss and plan the setup and future administration of your investment fund idea(s). The below serves as reference for usual tasks that are performed during such setups.
Investment funds (contractual funds / collective trusteeships)
- Drafting of the legally required constitutive fund documents and all agreements directly associated with it (subscription form, depositary agreement, portfolio management agreement and/or advisory agreement)
- First contact with the certified auditor of the planned fund and potentially, where necessary, insertion of comments in the constitutive fund documents
- Preparation of all documentation required for delegation of the portfolio management function and appropriate co-ordination with the certified auditor and, where necessary, the Liechtenstein FMA.
- Negotiations with external parties (e.g. depositary) regarding offers, etc.
- Verification that the fund name can be entered in the Liechtenstein commercial register and reservation of / application for the the fund name
- Submission of the constitutive fund documents and information on the planned portfolio manager to the certified auditor and the responsible supervisory authority; where necessary, further modifications of the constitutive fund documents
- Reservation and subsequent activation of an ISIN as well as a Swiss and, where necessary, German securities ID number for the fund
- Registration of the fund with the local administrative authorities, where required by law (tax authority, commercial register)
- Deposit of the constitutive fund documents with the tax office and Commercial Register, where required by law
- Opening of a bank and securities account for the fund with the depositary
- Publication of the constitutive fund documents on the website of the Liechtenstein Investment Fund Association (www.lafv.li), which serves as the official publication medium
- Publication of prices via the official publication medium and/or via SIX SIS Switzerland
Investment companies (corporate) (AGmvK / SICAV )
- Drafting of the investment company’s constitutive fund documents including its articles of association
- First contact with the certified auditor concerning foundation of the investment company
- Preparation of all documentation required for the application for approval of the investment company by the Liechtenstein FMA
- Registration of the investment company with the tax office
- Preparation of all documentation required for the application for entry of the investment company in the Liechtenstein commercial register
- Assumption of the executive management function for the investment company by means of an appointment agreement to be concluded
- Ongoing contacts with the authorities (FMA, commercial register, certified auditor, tax office, etc.)
- Representation of the investment company in all external dealings
- Performance of day-to-day tasks arising at the investment company level
- Administration of the investment company’s book-keeping